Looking to visit Cairo and explore the phenomenal Pyramids of Giza then head to the south of Egypt to explore the beautiful Aswan and ultimately Luxor before heading back to Cairo.
Looking to visit Cairo and explore the phenomenal Pyramids of Giza then head to the south of Egypt to explore the beautiful Aswan and ultimately Luxor before heading back to Cairo
Welcome to Egypt and the start of the adventure, upon your arrival at Cairo International airport you will be met by our representative and transfer to your selected hotel in Cairo. Overnight
It’s a day of Bucket List Moments as you venture to The Giza Plateau, the site of the Pyramids, the only survivor of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World. Marvel at the iconic Great Sphinx, one of the oldest and largest monuments in the world, Drive south to Sakkara, site of hundreds of tombs and 14 pyramids, including the Step Pyramid of Djoser, then explore the capital of the ancient kingdom – Memphis a UNESCO World Heritage Site now home to an open-air museum, a giant statue of Ramses II with and a number of amazing monuments to see. Overnight in Cairo
Breakfast and transfer to Cairo airport for the domestic flight to Aswan, upon arrival you will be met by our representative, then start visit of the High Dam and Philae Temple, then transfer to your Nile Cruise which will be your home for the next 03 nights, check in before lunch. and then relax in the Nile Cruise. Dinner and overnight on board
Breakfast and visit of the High Dam and Philae Temple, back to the Nile Cruise and sail to Kom- Ombo. In Kom Ombo, visit the temple of Sobek and Haroeris, the magnificent Ptolemaic temple is in awe-inspiring setting on high ground by the Nile surrounded by sugarcane fields, dedicated jointly to Haroeris, the medicine god, and Sobek, the crocodile god. Lunch on board. Relax and admire the beautiful scenery along the Nile while sailing to Edfu. In Edfu, you will visit the temple of Horus, the falcon headed god. Then back on board and sail to Luxor. Dinner and Overnight on board
Breakfast and free morning, lunch on board. In the afternoon depart for visits of the East Bank of Luxor, including the Luxor & Karnak temples. Dinner and Overnight on board
Breakfast & check out. Then depart for visits of the West Bank of Luxor, including the Colossi of Memnon, Temple of Queen Hatshepsut and the Valley of the Kings. Then you will be Luxor Airport for the domestic flight back to Cairo. Upon arrival in Cairo will be transferred to your hotel in Cairo by private vehicle. Overnight in Cairo
Meet your guide and start your day tour to visit the Museum of Egyptian Antiquities home to the largest collection of ancient Egyptian artifacts, including mind-boggling treasures once buried with the boy king Tutankhamen and items dating to 4000 BC. During your visit, Venture to the Citadel of Salah al-Din a medieval fortification resting on a hill overlooking the city and the beautiful Alabaster Mosque of Mohamed Ali, then proceed to visit Church of Abu-Sergah and St. Barbara, the hanging church, and the old Jewish synagogue – Ben Ezra Synagogue..Then drive to your hotel in Cairo for overnight
You will be transferred to Cairo international airport for the final departure. (End of services)
- 04 nights' accommodation at the Le Meridian Pyramids Hotel or similar in Cairo based on bed and breakfast
- 03 nights Nile Cruise 5 stars Nile Cruise from Aswan to Luxor based on full board basis.
- All transfers in a chauffeur driven air-conditioned vehicle, which is private to your travelling party.
- All sightseeing and excursions as per your itinerary, completely private for your travelling party unless otherwise stated.
- Services of qualified English-speaking local guide for all your sightseeing/excursions
- Representatives, drivers or guides assistance for check in to hotels/trains/flights, where applicable.
- Entrance fees to the sites that are listed as included in your itinerary.
- All meals specified as included on your itinerary.
- All currently applicable taxes and service charge.
- International and domestic airfare Airfare
- Entry Visas and any associated visa fees.
- Any meals or item not specified on your itinerary.
- Any expenses of a personal nature such as hard/soft drinks, laundry, phone/fax calls or camera fee
- Tips for the guide, representatives, and drivers