A comprehensive tour covering all sightseeing and attractions in Cairo and Luxor. From the Pyramids of Giza and the ancient wonders of Luxor and the Valley of the Kings before heading back to Cairo and the famed Egyptian Museum.
A comprehensive tour covering all sightseeing and attractions in Cairo and Luxor. From the Pyramids of Giza and the ancient wonders of Luxor and the Valley of the Kings before heading back to Cairo and the famed Egyptian Museum
Welcome to Egypt and the start of the adventure, upon your arrival at Cairo International airport you will be met by our representative and transfer to your selected hotel in Cairo. Overnight
It’s a day of Bucket List Moments as you venture to The Giza Plateau, the site of the Pyramids, the only survivor of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World. Marvel at the iconic Great Sphinx, one of the oldest and largest monuments in the world, Drive south to Sakkara, site of hundreds of tombs and 14 pyramids, including the Step Pyramid of Djoser, then explore the capital of the ancient kingdom – Memphis a UNESCO World Heritage Site now home to an open-air museum, a giant statue of Ramses II with and a number of amazing monuments to see. Then drive to Giza train station for the 1st class sleeper train to Luxor. Dinner and overnight on board
Arrive in Luxor and meet your guide to depart for visits of the East Bank of Luxor, including the Luxor & Karnak temples, then check in at your hotel in Luxor for overnight
Breakfast & check out. Then depart for visits of the West Bank of Luxor, including the Colossi of Memnon, Temple of Queen Hatshepsut and the Valley of the Kings. Then you will be transferred to Luxor train staion to board the 1st class sleeper train to Cairo. Dinner and overnight on board
Meet your guide at Giza train station upon your arrival and start your day tour to visit the Museum of Egyptian Antiquities home to the largest collection of ancient Egyptian artifacts, including mind-boggling treasures once buried with the boy king Tutankhamen and items dating to 4000 BC. During your visit, Venture to the Citadel of Salah al-Din a medieval fortification resting on a hill overlooking the city and the beautiful Alabaster Mosque of Mohamed Ali, then proceed to visit Church of Abu-Sergah and St. Barbara, the hanging church, and the old Jewish synagogue – Ben Ezra Synagogue. Then check in at your hotel in Cairo for overnight
You will be transferred to Cairo international airport for the final departure. (End of services)
- 02 nights' accommodation at the Le Meridian Pyramids Hotel or similar in Cairo based on bed and breakfast
- One night accommodation at Iberotel Luxor Hotel in Luxor or similar standard, in standard rooms based on BB basis
- All transfers in a chauffeur driven air-conditioned vehicle, which is private to your travelling party.
- All sightseeing and excursions as per your itinerary, completely private for your travelling party unless otherwise stated.
- Services of qualified English-speaking local guide for all your sightseeing/excursions
- Representatives, drivers or guides assistance for check in to hotels/trains/flights, where applicable.
- Entrance fees to the sites that are listed as included in your itinerary.
- All meals specified as included on your itinerary.
- All currently applicable taxes and service charge.
- 02 nights 1st class sleeper train ticket Cairo / Aswan and Luxor / Cairo based on Half Board basis
- International Airfare
- Entry Visas and any associated visa fees.
- Any meals or item not specified on your itinerary.
- Any expenses of a personal nature such as hard/soft drinks, laundry, phone/fax calls or camera fee Tips for the guide, representatives, and drivers
prices are quoted per person